Sacred Lotus is based on the design of an original Dahabiya from the late 18th and early 19th century and is built in colonial style. The heart of this traditional two-masted sailing boat is the half-shaded sundeck. It’s the perfect place to lay on a wooden deck chair and lazily watch the Nile landscape floating by.
She has 2 suites with a private terrace and 8 double cabins. Each one of the ten cabins is roomy and individually decorated with local antiques, every cabin has two large antique beds or one king-size bed dressed up with fine Egyptian cotton. Two large windows offer views of ancient sites, riverside villages and breathtaking scenery. The two spacious suites have a private terrace located at the back of the boat, the terrace offers incredible views of the Nile. It’s a lovely spot to relax and unwind after sightseeing ashore.
The salon on the lower deck has a small library with books about the Nile and Egypt. With its comfortable sofas, it’s the perfect setting to end the day. Swap stories, share experiences, read a book or play a game of backgammon while enjoying a Turkish coffee.
- The deck size is 52 meters in length and 8.1 metres wide
- Sleeps up to 20 passengers
Lower Deck – 2 Suites with Terrace and 8 standard Cabins with Large Windows
- 2 Double Suites with Large Queen beds – Cabin sizes of 22.75 m2
- 8 Twin standard Cabins with Twin Single beds that can be converted to Double beds – Cabin sizes 19.25 m2.
- Air-Conditioned – Individual climate control
- Each of the cabins has a private en suite bathroom with a bath, shower & WC
- All cabins and suites have outside-facing panoramic windows.
- Upper Deck – Sun Deck
- Sunbeds to enjoy the sun
- Egyptian style seating areas
- Our Main Restaurant and buffet area for beautiful Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners and beverages.
- Complimentary Wifi access is offered throughout the boat.
- Lower Deck
- A salon for a comfortable and quiet place to relax indoors.
- Generator for electricity
- Water filters for freshwater supply
- Safety equipment (smoke detectors, emergency lighting and sprinkler system)