Gorgonia Dahabiya is the characteristic river-going sailboats of Egypt: these boats have sailed the Nile for a lot of decades. They were used in Egypt during the period of the monarchy (1920-1940) when aristocrats and sophisticated travellers loved to cruise the Nile in this style. Travelling with these boats permitted one to enjoy the Egyptian landscape with its monuments and villages, leisurely from the riverbanks.
We are glad to let you re-experience these sophisticated days of the past with all comfort, we wish to offer. Our boat is equipped with 8 deluxe cabins completely furnished with private services, air conditioning and single beds “that can be joined”. It has also 4 premium King suites with all the comforts. Our Dahabiya allows you to experience the charm of the Nile in an intimate, privileged setting.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
- Sleeps up to 24 passengers
Lower Deck - 4 King Suite with private terrace and 8 Cabins with Large Windows
- 4 King Suite with Large Queen beds 5m x 3.5m
- 8 Delux cabins with twin single beds room size: 3m x 3m
- All cabins and suites have outside-facing panoramic windows
- Air-Conditioned – Individual climate control
- Each of the cabins has a private en suite bathroom with a bath, shower & WC and hairdryer
- Safe box
- Hair dryer
- Mini Bar
- Flat Screen TV
Top Deck – Sun Deck
- Oriental-style seating areas to enjoy the sun
- Glass room dining room for open buffet Restaurant for beautiful Buffet Breakfast,
Lunch & Dinners and beverages.
- Complimentary Wifi access is offered throughout the boat
- Solar energy and generator for electricity for 24-hour lighting
- Massage Centre
- Water filters for freshwater supply Safety equipment (smoke detectors, emergency
lighting and sprinkler system).